Six of Clubs meaning
Six of clubs represents an enemy with a heavy club, who is waiting for you around the corner. It foretells disputes, suits and financial claims. Six of clubs could also mean a dangerous rival in love. Don’t fear it. You have been warned, and that is your advantage. The worst enemy is the one you don’t expect.
Detailed meanings for the Six of Clubs
As Master-Card, Six of Clubs is a sign that you have to cancel at once an Agreement, a Purpose, or wholly change a Decision.Influenced by the like suit, a card of fortunate aspect. By a Heart, the call to assist Another, near to one. By a Diamond, a Hazard, successful. By a Spade, a sudden Opposition.
6 of clubs Card title – Enemy
Disputes, suits, financial claims. Embarrassment. Disrupted business deals.
If reversed – Excellent outcome after a terrible fight.
A laurelled horseman bears one staff adorned with a laurel crown; footmen with staves are at his side.
Divinatory Meanings: The card has been so designed that it can cover several significations; on the surface, it is a victor triumphing, but it is also great news, such as might be carried in state by the King’s courier; it is expectation crowned with its own desire, the crown of hope, and so forth.
Reversed: Apprehension, fear, as of a victorious enemy at the gate; treachery, disloyalty, as of gates being opened to the enemy; also indefinite delay.
Six of clubs meaning
A very poor business offer or else money borrowed.
Note: It is quite unusual to include the Six of clubs is the classic American card reading, because it was done with a Piquet deck, which only has 32 cards. The meaning for pip cards 2 through 6 was only added later. If you’d like to get a true Classic American card reading, we advice to discard the 6 of clubs and ignore its meaning.
Six of Clubs is a Silent card. It is usually omitted from the Traditional French cartomancy deck. However, if the Fortune teller includes this card in the reading, it means that the cards do not want to tell you the truth. It also reduces the divinatory meaning of the nearby cards.
Five interesting questions about Six of Clubs that people asked in May
- “He just wants to be friends? We dated, but he says there is no spark. I am a bit overweight. I tried to lose weight no result. If I loose weight would it help? Can tarot help to make him like me?” — Sheila
- “How to know if he will cheat again? 6 of clubs means an enemy. Is it xxx or is it some other bitch?” — Giusi
- “Does he actually want a relationship?” — Alexis
- “Signs he will never leave his wife for you? 6c yes or no.” — Cynthia
- “I am seeing her tonight at her place. It’s the first time she invited me for a dinner. How can I make her sleep with me? I know if play my cards right I should get her tonight. Just don’t give me a f****ing psychic prophesy. I want her frickin bad. I just don’t want to screw up my chance.” — Randy
If you have a question, the cards have an answer. Just ask.
Six of Clubs meaning in a card spread. Try the original Cardarium readings.
Cartomancy is never based on the interpretation of a single card. It is the interplay of the cards that creates the most interesting insights.
Go ahead and try the card reading below.
If you get the 6 of clubs on the first go – that’s a sign of good luck. The Fortune will smile gently and generously upon You.
If you know what you are doing, try the Free Card Spirits oracle. The unstable arcana spirits dwell in the beliefs of the consultant. If your belief is strong enough, they might help you in many ways – for example – conceive a baby, seduce a lover or curse an enemy. It is a dangerous kind of cartomancy, so it is not for the beginners.